GALLERY: Kenilworth Food Festival returns for first time in three years

By James Smith 24th Jul 2022

Having been cancelled since 2019 due to the pandemic, the Kenilworth Food Festival returned to the town today (July 24).

Running along Warwick Road, the event saw 90 traders bring a range of food and drink for local people to sample.

As well as an arts and crafts market in Talisman Square, there was also entertainment for children and live music.

CJ's Events Warwickshire, which organised the event, had said they were expecting at around 15,000 to attend.

Traders told Nub News that the day had been a great success, and many of them had sold out by mid afternoon.

A gallery of images can be seen at the top of this page.

     

Please Donate Kenilworth. Your Town. Your News. Your Support Matters.

Local news is essential for our community — but it needs your support.
By becoming a monthly supporter, you’ll help us continue delivering reliable local stories and events.
Your support makes a real difference to Kenilworth.
Monthly supporters will enjoy:
Ad-free experience

Share:


Sign-up for our FREE newsletter...

We want to provide kenilworth with more and more clickbait-free news.

     

...or become a Supporter.
Kenilworth. Your Town. Your News.

Local news is essential for our community — but it needs your support.
Your donation makes a real difference.
For monthly donators:
Ad-free experience